Cook & Company is an award-winning CPA firm that offers high net worth individuals, business owners, professionals and agri-business an independent and unbiased alternative to managing and preserving their wealth. Founded initially in 2002 as a tax planning firm, Cook & Company now offers a full range of advisory services for its clients throughout the Midwest, including
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Investment Management
- Tax Preparation, Planning and Advocacy
- Business Planning and Accounting
Utilizing a team approach, combined with our deep understanding of the unique needs of our clients, we are able to harness the exceptional abilities of planning experts across multiple disciplines to provide a 360o perspective of their business and personal financial needs and objectives. Our holistic approach to planning ensures that the many components of clients their business and personal plans are fully integrated and optimized for the overall benefit of their financial future.
In a significant departure from the impersonalized approach of the big brokerage firms, Cook & Company unreservedly puts people before profits to ensure all of our clients receive the level of attention and service they expect in a trusted advisory relationship. As a CPA firm, we operate on a planning platform, not a sales platform so you can be assured of receiving unbiased, conflict-free advice.
With a primary goal of creating value that far exceeds our prices, we strictly adhere to the following beliefs:
- The teamwork of a hardworking, educated and personable staff is the key to our success.
- Responsive communication and complete transparency is essential for engendering trust and confidence in the advisor-client relationship.
- Our clients’ interests and the integrity of our relationships are first and foremost in all that we do.
- The long-term relationships we have with our clients are our most meaningful assets, which is why we invest significant time and resources in each one.
- Operating under the highest standards of honesty, integrity and ethical practices is a minimum expectation.
Cook & Company has aligned with 1st Global, a leading research and consulting firm providing wealth management services to CPA and law firms. 1st Global understands the unique skill set of CPAs and how it can be best utilized to help clients achieve their goals and objectives. 1st Global offers our firm the scale to provide our clients with access to state-of-art technology and best-in-class investment management. 1st Global’s team consists of some key team members that further set us apart from other financial advisory firms:
- Harry Markowitz
- Father of modern portfolio theory
- American economist
- Recipient of the 1990 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
- Recipient of the 1989 John von Newmann Theory Prize
- Art Laffer
- Best known for the Laffer curve
- American economist